6 km Wanderung Rund um die "Lange Heide"
Distance 6.1 km
Schöne Runde durch die verschneite Briloner Landschaft. Gewalzter Weg meist parallel mit Loipen.
Öffnungszeiten der Hiebammen-Hütte: Freitags ab 14.00 Uhr
Samstags ab 12.00 Uhr
Sonntags ab 11.00 Uhr
Die Tour ist kombinierbar mit den anderen Winterwanderwegen Brilons.
Update: March 11, 2021
Getting thereAdresse für das Navi: Petersborn 2, 59929 Brilon
32U 470281 5691154
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons at minimum and a basic ice axe are recommended when covering steeper terrain
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view