Mit dem Rad um den Kreuzberg fahren und die Aussichten entlang der Strecke genießen.
Distance 3.8 km
Einfach von der Innenstadt zu erreichende Runde ohne nennenswerte Anstiege, dafür aber mit einigen Panormen in die umliegenden Täler des Kreuzbergs.
Update: October 21, 2021
Getting thereSie erreichen Winterberg über die Bundesstraßen B236 und 480.
ParkingKostenloses Parken an der Tourist-Information Winterberg
32U 467780 5671532
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view